Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Fat Pants

I haven't update in awhile because of the cold I previously mentioned. I ended up going to the doctor and getting anti-biotics and a decongestant. All in all, thanks to not eating and dehydration, I lost ten pounds while sick! Thankfully with some fluids, my weight went back to a more reasonable level and I'm back on track to lose weight the right way.

Today I stopped and picked up two new pair of pants. My current pants bunch up weird when I pull my belt tight enough to hold them up, so it was time for new ones. I took a pair of 56's and 58's to the dressing room and while both fit, the 56's were still a little snug. SO I'm only down one size, but now I officially have my fat pants.

What are fat pants, you say? Well, those are the pants I can hold up proudly in front of myself once I've lost all the weight I'm aiming to lose. A giant pair of pants in front of a slender body is apparently the best way to show off just how far you've come.

No comments: