Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've Fallen Off the Wagon

You may have noticed that I haven't updated in awhile. The simple fact of the matter is that I haven't been doing well on an eating plan. I know it is an excuse, but our house is packed full of stuff that I shouldn't be eating. There are five half gallons of ice cream in the fridge, three half-gone cakes on the counter and mounds of chips in the cabinet. My family went shopping at a warehouse superstore while I was sick and apparently they don't sell healthy food!

At the moment, I'm trying to decide what I can do to get back on track. I've been getting hungry in the after noon for no apparent reason -- I'm eating the same thing during the day that I was in January when I didn't have any hunger issues. I think that means I have to go through the induction phase again where I get my body back in to ketosis.

March 1st is coming up and that seems like a good time to recommit to eating correctly. That certainly doesn't mean I'm going to go on a wild bender the rest of the week but it does give me time to get all that ice cream in to the hands of family members who don't live in my house.

No comments: