Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Zucchini Noodles

Since the bulk of my current eating plan includes vegetables, I've been looking for new, interesting ways to prepare vegetables. I love stir fry over rice and tomatoes in pasta, however, I can't eat rice or pasta right now. I was pretty excited to find this recipe for zucchini spaghetti noodles.

I love zucchini, although I usually eat it breaded and friend. This version is at least fried with olive oil and garlic. It requires a matchstick blade for a mandolin, which isn't something that I have, but the article mentions that they're pretty cheap. I might pick one up to give this recipe a try, especially since another blogger loves the noodles.
...we are... eating zucchini again and with no complaints...uh-huh...it was tasty, light, filling, zesty...

No comments: