Friday, December 14, 2007

A Sly Bald Guys' Quest


MyWeigh Phoenix bathroom scale
Originally uploaded by D.L.
Tomorrow will be the halfway point of December and I plan to fill you in on how I feel my eating plan is going. I thought tonight I'd peek around the web to find out how other people have faired on this eating plan and I found one man's quest to lose 20 pounds in 30 days.

After reading over his summary, I realized that the author had the same trials and tribulations I am having now. It's tough to prepare snacks on this diet, although I suppose celery sticks would work if I cut them up and put them in Ziplock bags.
I would find myself in situations where I was hungry but hadn't prepared anything ahead of time that was within my plan. This caused me to snack on mixed nuts, peanut butter, and cheese.
Overall, the author considered the eating plan a success and attributed his failure to lose twenty pounds to his own behavior. He was able to lose weight while enduring Halloween and Thanksgiving, two of the three most fattening holidays each year.

No comments: